The Enterprise Sales Manager will generate new enterprise business opportunities to fuel different business units. You will play a key role as you lead/manage this highly visible and motivated team that achieves individual, team and organizational quotas. You'll be a valuable contributor to the corporate sales strategy while providing definition and implementation of the plan for Sales to achieve corporate objectives.
These tasks and responsibilities encompass the following, but are not limited to:
- Generate sales among client accounts, including upselling and cross-selling across multiple verticals on the entire Salesforce platform (Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Platform, CPQ, Quip, etc)
- Operates as the point of contact for customers
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts
- Makes sure clients receive requested services in a timely fashion
- Communicates client needs and demands to the Line Manager
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Develop business strategies to reach prospective clients
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines
- Prepares SOW with the assistance of the relevant technical team
- Strong track record of exceeding objectives and targets.
- You can think big and you’re creative. You are a problem-solver and you can figure out how to get there. You can think of ways to do things bigger, faster and better.
- Solid business acumen with a focus on the Enterprise segment . Strategic thinker who is able to blend consulting and business strategy to develop compelling plans for new partner initiatives.
- Experience selling Microsoft, SAP, or Oracle cloud solutions a plus.
- Strong organizational ability, experience in planning, and managing a systematic approach to demand generation through partners
- Demonstrated ability to drive revenue through pipeline, sales and marketing initiatives with Consulting and ISV partners.
- You embrace change. Everyday. You can pivot and re-align when needed.